- A 4 days program and dedicated zone for an event within the event Propel by MIPIM
- Prime visibility in a real estate solutions area.
- Influence the core stakeholders of the value chain.
- Showcase your innovative ideas and solutions and their added value.
- Network with the leaders of the whole value chain and re-invent the buildings and cities of tomorrow.
- Identify and attract business opportunities, new projects, new partners and customers
Innovation & Tech at Propel Station
What is Propel Station?
Why come to Propel Station?
A learning programme comprised of conferences and case studies focused on energy efficient projects, flexible architecture, green buildings, smart cities and more. You will be able to attend the final of the Propel by MIPIM Startup Competition, with finalists from our Paris, Hong Kong and New York stops!
In collaboration with our closest partners, special events will be dedicated to key real estate and technology decision makers all week long. Share a special networking moment with cutting-edge companies.
Exhibition and demo zone
Network with the leaders of the whole value chain and re-invent the buildings and cities of tomorrow.
▪️ 1 000 sqm exhibition area
▪️ 7 500+ unique visitors
▪️ 30% of CEOs visit Propel Station
2022 Exhibiting Companies
Are you a startup?
Benefit from a Demo Desk in the Propel Station, located in the -1 level of the Palais des Festivals.
Showcase your brand and products to the real estate industry, with a full access to the MIPIM conference programme and exhibition area, and an extended access to the MIPIM Online Platform for more networking!
Your team members benefit from a special rate with the Startup Pass.
Propel by MIPIM Startup Competition
The Propel by MIPIM Startup Competition, in partnership with Union Investment and MetaProp, reveals the most promising and innovative startups that tackle the biggest urban challenges around the world.
MIPIM 2021 September Edition will host the final of the 2020 competition, after selecting finalists from the Paris, New York and Hong Kong stops.