Conferences and Events
2021 Main Theme
New world : New era
TIME TO RECONNECT
Creating the future of the built environment together,
Where circularity, financial & social inclusion are possible.
This year, the MIPIM Conference Programme focuses on the triple bottom line of:
responding to the
increasing integrated needs
of all users of urban space.
building a low-carbon future
and a circular economy.
achieving financial returns
on a local, national, global level.
They will speak at MIPIM September Edition:
Paris La Défense
Peter Freeman CBE
Co-Founder & CEO
@ Le Shack
CEO EMEA Markets
Lord Gerry Grimstone
Minister for Investment
DIT and BEIS
Head of Real Estate
Vice President CSR
Prof. Juergen Bruns-Berentelg
HafenCity Hamburg GmbH
Chief Sustainability Officer
Founder & CEO
The Embassies of Good Living AG
Cofounder and President
Assem El Alami
Head of International Real Estate Finance
Berlin Hyp AG
La Fabrique de la Cité
Co-founder - Partner
Le Shack - Revolution
Tom Bloxham MBE
Initiator & Chairman
The Solar Impulse Foundation
Topics covered during MIPIM 2021
- Which is the best path for a sustainable economy?
- What are the main ESG opportunities and challenges?
- Which is the best model to build social inclusion in this new era?
- How can real estate protect cities from global warming?
- How is the real estate industry rethinking the purpose of buildings?
- How is physical distancing affecting different real estate asset classes, and for how long will it go on?
- To what extent is innovation key to overcoming the current crisis? And to achieving sustainable growth?
- What does this 'new world, new era' look like?
MIPIM Special events and formats
Come and hear the 6 finalists of the Startup Competition – our worldwide roadshow stopping by New York, London and Hong Kong – which shines a spotlight on the most dynamic and promising startups.
Expand your network and spark new partnerships during highly productive open moments dedicated to market trends in healthcare, logistics and hospitality.
MIPIM Awards Ceremony
A prestigious ceremony celebrating the most outstanding international property projects.
More conferences from our geographical pavilions
Interested in specific geographical areas?
Attend real estate conferences on our geographical pavilions and gain insight on specific topics.
The London Stand at MIPIM 2019 celebrated the city's unique qualities, showcasing the people and organisations who create the multicultural communities and workspaces shaping London into an international and vibrant hub of creative global expertise.