Skip to main content
15-18 march 2016
Here you’ll find the most frequently-asked questions from MIPIM clients. If this is your first time attending, the answer to your question is likely to be listed.
Your satisfaction is our primary concern. If you did not find the answer to your question in the FAQs section, please contact our helpdesk for assistance.
Need information specific to the event? Your dedicated sales representative will help you make the most of your attendance. Find your local contact.
Register now and save!
About the event
What is MIPIM?
Why attend MIPIM?
History of MIPIM
Prepare for MIPIM
MIPIM 2016 participants
Industry & Media partners
About the expo
Hotel & Tourism Healthcare Logistics
MIPIM Innovation Forum
MIPIM Future talent programme
MIPIM Startup Competition
MIPIMthe world's property market
MIPIM gathers the most influential international property players from all sectors for 4 days of networking, learning and transaction.
“Powered by PechaKucha” Event at MIPIM
Take a look at the MIPIM Awards Finalists
See the list of 2016 exhibiting companies
MIPIM Startup Competition:Meet the real estate game changers
Explore projects and trends around the world
Discover the conference programme:Housing the World
Executive Vice President, Europe,
Chief Sustainability Officer,
Global Head of Asia,
AXA Investment Managers
Want to know more about MIPIM? Fill out this form
to receive information.
See who’s coming to MIPIM 2016.
Get connected and start networking.
Get the best deals on hotels and apartments in Cannes.
15-17 March : 9.00 - 19.00
18 March : 9.00 - 15.00
Access from 8.30 for exhibitors
Palais des Festivals
et des congrès de Cannes
1 Boulevard de la Croisette
View on Google Maps
15-18 March 2016
Palais des Festivals - Cannes, France
By phone: +33 (0) 1 79 71 95 94
• Explore the most lucrative development projects in 93 countries
• Gain expert insight with a world-class conference programme
• Identify potential partners from 2,225 exhibiting companies
• Make new contacts year-round with access to the MIPIM Online Database
Participate as a visitor
• Showcase your products and services to 21,000 industry professionals, including 4,500 investors
• Pinpoint partners to grow your business from over 1,280 developers and 300 local authorities
• Create a high-profile networking hub at your stand - conduct meetings, host events and increase visibility
• Explore the latest trends and innovations in urban planning, architecture, property management and technology
Participate as an exhibitor