Skip to main content
15-18 march 2016
Here you’ll find the most frequently-asked questions from MIPIM clients. If this is your first time attending, the answer to your question is likely to be listed.
Your satisfaction is our primary concern. If you did not find the answer to your question in the FAQs section, please contact our helpdesk for assistance.
Need information specific to the event? Your dedicated sales representative will help you make the most of your attendance. Find your local contact.
About the event
What is MIPIM?
Why attend MIPIM?
History of MIPIM
Prepare for MIPIM
MIPIM 2015 Participants
Industry & Media partners
About the expo
Asset Class Hub
MIPIM Innovation Forum
2015 Exhibiting companies
351 stands from 45 countries joined MIPIM 2015! Download the complete list.
Discover and locate the 22 halls at MIPIM 2015. Click here to access the Interactive Floor Plan.
MIPIM’s exhibition area offers a window to extraordinary property projects, top-tier business services and innovative solutions from around the globe.
NOT TO BE MISSED!
Aareal Bank AG • Accor • Altarea Cogedim • Benoy • Bouygues Construction • Catella • CBRE Global Investors • Cushman & Wakefield • ECE • Ernst & Young • Etalon Group • Icade• IDea FIMIT • Invesco Real Estate • KPF • Mazars • NEF • REAG • Sogeprom • Savills
With 89 countries represented, MIPIM is the leading international property exhibition. Discover city stands such as Liverpool, Lyon, Manchester, Montreal, Prague, Tokyo and Warsaw, as well as regional pavilions gathering private and public local stakeholders.
Exhibitor stands and the MIPIM programme focused on core markets, as well as recovering economies and new high-potential destinations: LatAm, Spain, Sub-Saharan Africa, the Middle East and the USA, among others.
Search companies by country in the Online Database
See you next year!
15 - 18 March 2016
Palais des Festivals - Cannes, France
Register now and save!
10 - 13 March 2015
By phone: +33 (0) 1 79 71 95 94
• Explore the most lucrative development projects in 93 countries
• Gain expert insight with a world-class conference programme
• Identify potential partners from 2,225 exhibiting companies
• Make new contacts year-round with access to the MIPIM Online Database
Participate as a visitor
• Showcase your products and services to 21,000 industry professionals, including 4,500 investors
• Pinpoint partners to grow your business from over 1,280 developers and 300 local authorities
• Create a high-profile networking hub at your stand - conduct meetings, host events and increase visibility
• Explore the latest trends and innovations in urban planning, architecture, property management and technology
Participate as an exhibitor