Skip to main content
15-18 march 2016
Here you’ll find the most frequently-asked questions from MIPIM clients. If this is your first time attending, the answer to your question is likely to be listed.
Your satisfaction is our primary concern. If you did not find the answer to your question in the FAQs section, please contact our helpdesk for assistance.
Need information specific to the event? Your dedicated sales representative will help you make the most of your attendance. Find your local contact.
Register now and save!
About the event
What is MIPIM?
Why attend MIPIM?
History of MIPIM
Prepare for MIPIM
MIPIM 2016 participants
Industry & Media partners
About the expo
Hotel & Tourism Healthcare Logistics
MIPIM Innovation Forum
MIPIM Future talent programme
MIPIM Startup Competition
After its first edition in 2015, the Asset Class hub will once again open its doors in an area of 800 m², highlighting several of today’s booming property segments: Industrial & Logistics, Healthcare real estate and Hotel, Tourism & Leisure.
Meet and do business with key players involved at the different stages of logistics real estate projects: planners, investors, developers, operators and occupiers.
AEW Europe •
Barcelona Catalonia •
Concerto European Developer •
Connect with hospitality and property industry professionals in MIPIM’s Hotel & Tourism area, the perfect spot to discuss hospitality trends, hotel investment and tourism real estate.
Accor Group •
Easy Hotel •
FMTG Development •
Horwath HTL •
Intercontinental Hotel Group •
Jones Lang Lasalle Hotels •
Meininger Group •
The fractional ownership consultancy •
Louvre Hotel •
Starwood Hotels and resorts •
Club Mediterrannée •
Attend a Healthcare real estate seminar to discover opportunities and meet the influencers leading the way in this promising sector.
• Threestones Capital
For more information, please contact: Arnaud Bouzinac +33 1 79 71 94 07
15-18 March 2016
Palais des Festivals - Cannes, France
By phone: +33 (0) 1 79 71 95 94
• Explore the most lucrative development projects in 93 countries
• Gain expert insight with a world-class conference programme
• Identify potential partners from 2,225 exhibiting companies
• Make new contacts year-round with access to the MIPIM Online Database
Participate as a visitor
• Showcase your products and services to 21,000 industry professionals, including 4,500 investors
• Pinpoint partners to grow your business from over 1,280 developers and 300 local authorities
• Create a high-profile networking hub at your stand - conduct meetings, host events and increase visibility
• Explore the latest trends and innovations in urban planning, architecture, property management and technology
Participate as an exhibitor