Skip to main content
11-14 march 2014
Here you’ll find the most frequently-asked questions from MIPIM clients. If this is your first time attending, the answer to your question is likely to be listed.
Your satisfaction is our primary concern. If you did not find the answer to your question in the FAQs section, please contact our helpdesk for assistance.
Need information specific to the event? Your dedicated sales representative will help you make the most of your attendance. Find your local contact.
About the event
What is MIPIM?
2013 Online Database
Prepare for the show
Navigating Cannes for business
Success at MIPIM is all about preparation. To ensure the event meets your expectations, we’ve compiled a selection of tools and tips to help you get around, set your agenda and increase your visibility.
Benefit from preferential rates on flights with our valued partners, including Air France.
Contact our experienced Accommodation Department to get the best deals on local apartments and hotels.
Find useful tips and essential information to make the most out of your MIPIM experience!
Use our programme planner to choose the conference sessions and events that best fit your needs.
Review the 2013 programme
The Online Database gives you direct access to participants, companies and projects before, during and after MIPIM.
Connect and network
The floorplan helps you locate exhibition halls, stands, meeting points and conference rooms.
Review the 2013 floorplan
A variety of advertising, promotional and sponsorship opportunities are available at MIPIM. Combine online, print and on-site solutions to create the perfect marketing mix.
Looking to host a private cocktail, luncheon or party? Private Events services will help you make the necessary preparations to ensure your event runs smoothly.
More than 400 international journalists visit MIPIM each year. The Press Service can help you organise your press events, photo calls or stories. You can also gain visibility in our daily News.
• Explore the most lucrative development projects in 79 countries
• Gain expert insight with a world-class conference programme
• Identify potential partners from more than 1,900 exhibiting companies
• Make new contacts year-round with access to the MIPIM Online Database
Participate as a visitor
• Showcase your products and services to 20,000+ industry professionals, including more than 4,200 investors
• Pinpoint partners to grow your business from over 1,280 developers and 300 local authorities
• Create a high-profile networking hub at your stand - conduct meetings, host events and increase visibility
• Explore the latest trends and innovations in urban planning, architecture, property management and technology
Participate as an exhibitor