Skip to main content
11-14 march 2014
Here you’ll find the most frequently-asked questions from MIPIM clients. If this is your first time attending, the answer to your question is likely to be listed.
Your satisfaction is our primary concern. If you did not find the answer to your question in the FAQs section, please contact our helpdesk for assistance.
Need information specific to the event? Your dedicated sales representative will help you make the most of your attendance. Find your local contact.
About the event
What is MIPIM?
2013 Online Database
Prepare for the show
Navigating Cannes for business
Located on the French Riviera, the city of Cannes is a premier networking destination, and welcomes visitors from around the globe for several world-renowned festivals throughout the year.
The town is adapted to professional needs, and in addition to offering ideal weather, is perfectly equipped to accommodate the business expectations of its visitors.
The city is modern, cosmopolitan, a trend-setter in the worlds of fashion and entertainment and animated with international business events throughout the year.
Cannes is home to over 100 hotel establishments and is France’s second-largest business tourism destination.
With its navigable size, beautiful location, wide range of hospitality options and close proximity of the Palais des Festivals, Cannes Harbour offers an ideal location to conduct business.
Explore a variety of casual and luxurious hotel facilities (welcoming over 22,000 visitors), 3,200 shops, and nearly 600 restaurants and cafés.
An exceptional seaside setting boasting 300 sunny days per year, Cannes offers a unique mix of shops, hotels and restaurants, and is an internationally recognised destination at the heart of Europe.
Take a high-speed train directly into the city centre or fly into the Côte d’Azur International Airport, situated just 25 km from Cannes.
To get the most out of Cannes over the course of your short stay, consult the Cannes Guide, including tips on where to hold private events, recommended restaurants, locations of notable establishments and more.
• Explore the most lucrative development projects in 79 countries
• Gain expert insight with a world-class conference programme
• Identify potential partners from more than 1,900 exhibiting companies
• Make new contacts year-round with access to the MIPIM Online Database
Participate as a visitor
• Showcase your products and services to 20,000+ industry professionals, including more than 4,200 investors
• Pinpoint partners to grow your business from over 1,280 developers and 300 local authorities
• Create a high-profile networking hub at your stand - conduct meetings, host events and increase visibility
• Explore the latest trends and innovations in urban planning, architecture, property management and technology
Participate as an exhibitor