Skip to main content
14–17 March 2017
Here you’ll find the most frequently-asked questions from MIPIM clients. If this is your first time attending, the answer to your question is likely to be listed.
Your satisfaction is our primary concern. If you did not find the answer to your question in the FAQs section, please contact our helpdesk for assistance.
Need information specific to the event? Your dedicated sales representative will help you make the most of your attendance. Find your local contact.
About the event
What is MIPIM?
Why attend MIPIM?
History of MIPIM
Prepare for MIPIM
MIPIM 2016 participants
Industry & Media partners
About the expo
Hotel & Tourism Healthcare Logistics
MIPIM Innovation Forum
MIPIM Future talent programme
MIPIM Startup Competition
MIPIMthe world's property market
MIPIM gathers the most influential international property players from all sectors for 4 days of networking, learning and transaction.
Top hotel chains at MIPIM
“Powered by PechaKucha” Event at MIPIM
Regional pavilions at MIPIM
The People's Choice Awards
See the list of 2016 exhibiting companies
URBISMART:MIPIM STARTUP COMPETITION WINNER
Explore projects and trends around the world
Conference programme:Housing the World
MIPIM is over but business continues!
See who attended MIPIM 2016
Networking opportunities all year round!
See the floorplan.
Available onlineor on the mobile app
Palais des Festivals
et des congrès de Cannes
1 Boulevard de la Croisette
View on Google Maps
Thanks for attending MIPIM 2016
See you next year!
Palais des Festivals - Cannes, France
By phone: +33 (0) 1 79 71 95 94
• Explore the most lucrative development projects in 93 countries
• Gain expert insight with a world-class conference programme
• Identify potential partners from 2,225 exhibiting companies
• Make new contacts year-round with access to the MIPIM Online Database
Participate as a visitor
• Showcase your products and services to 21,000 industry professionals, including 4,500 investors
• Pinpoint partners to grow your business from over 1,280 developers and 300 local authorities
• Create a high-profile networking hub at your stand - conduct meetings, host events and increase visibility
• Explore the latest trends and innovations in urban planning, architecture, property management and technology
Participate as an exhibitor