Skip to main content
15-18 march 2016
Here you’ll find the most frequently-asked questions from MIPIM clients. If this is your first time attending, the answer to your question is likely to be listed.
Your satisfaction is our primary concern. If you did not find the answer to your question in the FAQs section, please contact our helpdesk for assistance.
Need information specific to the event? Your dedicated sales representative will help you make the most of your attendance. Find your local contact.
Register now and save!
About the event
What is MIPIM?
Why attend MIPIM?
History of MIPIM
Prepare for MIPIM
MIPIM 2016 participants
Industry & Media partners
About the expo
Hotel & Tourism Healthcare Logistics
MIPIM Innovation Forum
MIPIM Startup Competition
MIPIMthe world's property market
MIPIM gathers the most influential international property players from all sectors for 4 days of networking, learning and transaction.
See the list of 2016 exhibiting companies
mipim startup competition: meet the real estate game changers!
Explore projects and trends around the world
Submit your project for the 2016 MIPIM Awards
Discover the conference programme: Housing the World
Interview with Earle Arney: addressing the housing shortage is easy
FLASH FLOODS IN CANNES: REEDMIDEM SUPPORTS THE CITY WITH DONATIONS
Metropolitan Policy Program, The Brookings Institution
SNCF Immobilier (SNCF's property business unit)
Founder and CEO,
President & CEO,
Managing Director, Innovation and Economic Development,
Wexford Science and Technology
Learn more about MIPIM, the world's property market.
Discover the 255 stands that have already confirmed their participation at MIPIM.
View the list
Get the best deals on hotels and apartments in Cannes.
15-18 March 2016
Palais des Festivals
et des congrès de Cannes
1 Boulevard de la Croisette
View on Google Maps
Palais des Festivals - Cannes, France
By phone: +33 (0) 1 79 71 95 94
• Explore the most lucrative development projects in 93 countries
• Gain expert insight with a world-class conference programme
• Identify potential partners from 2,225 exhibiting companies
• Make new contacts year-round with access to the MIPIM Online Database
Participate as a visitor
• Showcase your products and services to 21,000 industry professionals, including 4,500 investors
• Pinpoint partners to grow your business from over 1,280 developers and 300 local authorities
• Create a high-profile networking hub at your stand - conduct meetings, host events and increase visibility
• Explore the latest trends and innovations in urban planning, architecture, property management and technology
Participate as an exhibitor